Thursday, June 11, 2015

The List of Completed Quilty Goodness.

Ever since I started my blog, I wanted to have a place to catalog all my completed quilts. Today, finally, that is a reality :)

I was so surprised when I counted and realized that I have made over 25 quilts!!!

I have managed to capture most of the quilts that I have made in my blog, but not all of them. It is fun for me to see the evolution of my fabric, pattern and quilting choices.

Have a look for yourself on my Completed Quilts page!

My keepers.


4 comments:

  1. They all look great Whitney! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to take a group photo of my completed quilts for ages! This is the first time I've seen a photo like this - really lovely. Congratulations on making over 25 quilts. My count so far is only six (eight if you count a few mini quilts!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea - have given quite a few away but still enough left to take a photo with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is great that you have documented your quilts this way! Bravo for making so many beautiful quilts. Bravo for documenting them. Bravo for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete