Monday, December 9, 2013

My First Craft Show

Working Like a Dog


I know that I have been completely MIA recently but it was with good reason.  I was preparing for my first craft show!  Okay, okay, so it was only sort of a craft show since it was at work but I really did have do all the same things to get ready for it.  I just knew that I was going to have a very safe and captive audience to play to.

I got so many things done that mean I can do more shows: shop table sign, getting a Square card reader, making price tags, making price signs and of course, making things to sell!  Phew, I'm tired just reading that list.  It was A LOT of work, but it was very worth it, even though we had freak snow on Friday that kept many of my customers at home.

A big thank you to my husband who drove me all over town (including Fabric Depot three days in a row) and let me cover all of our household surfaces in sewing projects.  Also, a big thank you to my mom who did an amazing and beautiful quick turnaround job refinishing a chair for me to use in my display.  Plus, she came to the show and took some pictures of me with my set-up!

And now, on to the photos :)

Me and my table!  Photo credit: Mom.



Some new quilts hiding in there :)

Doesn't the chair look great?

So happy with how my sign turned out!


I got four new quilts done for the show, yippee!  I didn't sell any of them there so they are now happily up for sale in my Etsy shop.  AND, I have a new product to add to my shop, you may have noticed the mason jar cozies . . . I will share all of that happiness an another post, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment