Thursday, December 12, 2013

Low Volume Quilt Top

Making Progress


It's all together and I am over the moon about this one.  This is the perfect for me quilt.  Plus, it looks great on our furniture, which is an extra bonus.  I love looking at all the different fabrics, there are so many favorites in there!



I was surprised how hard it was to get all the columns to line up and I struggled with it for a while until I remembered that I wasn't going to sell it and I just didn't care that much. After that, things went pretty quickly.



The husband helped picked out the backing (he's the best).  The main part is  from Denyse Schmidt's Florence with a long pieced strip running down it in a variety of fun fabrics (Bluebird Park, Waterfront Park, 2wenty thr3e).




Now that the craft show craziness is over, I can finish this one (and take MUCH better photos)!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! You did a great job. I think I love quilts more when there are 'so called flaws'!

    ReplyDelete